Sunday, November 21, 2010

November 11th, 2010

Even though I try, I really cannot make good Asian food.  It just doesn’t taste like other people’s Asian food or even close to an Asian restaurant.  I love the cuisine and keep tearing out recipes in hope to find a couple keepers.  Whenever I improvise it turns out so so.  I’m also a fan of finding a recipe that is the whole meal right there.  So when I found the Cooking Light's Sesame Soy Meatball, I wanted to give her a go.  Also the girls both love meatballs, so I had a fighting chance of a rare “everyone in the family will eat it” night.

Sesame-Soy Meatballs

Trent and I liked it, but Lauren said she liked the potstickers from our Local Chinese takeout better.  Gotta love kids and their brutal honesty.

1 comment:

Trent said...

I think you make fantastic Asian food!! Like your others, this dish was great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...