Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 4th, 2010

Shannon has started a new employment opportunity and is selling Lia Sophia Jewelry.  I told her I’d be happy to have the girls over so we could look and play with pretty things.   I wanted to have dinner for everyone, but Trent had been out of town for a couple of nights and I wanted to fully take advantage of a break from cooking.  But not a break from baking because I found this Chocolate Tart recipe from Cooking Light.

DSC09514

I think about 80% of the reason Lauren likes to bake with me is the bowl licking fringe benefit.  I don’t blame her.

DSC09515

Sydney likes to watch the KitchenAid hard at work…and lick the spoon and beater.

DSC09510

Great recipe to have on hand, little hands on prep time.

For dinner I slaved over

DSC09511

our local Chinese delivery menu.  Fun ladies, chinese food, pretty jewelry, wine, and chocolate tart night in.  The stars were all aligned and it was a great Thursday night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...