Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 8th, 2010

Trent is out for dinner with Ryan and Kevin at Buffalo Wild Wings (and probably spending the whole time talking about Ipads, Trent’s new obsession).  The girls have gymnastics and we got back from that around 6:30 pm.  So hodge podge meal it is! 

DSC09552

I thought these looked fun and cheeky (and they were on sale for $1.49/box).  The girls LOVE all things bugs and love macaroni and cheese, so I thought it was going to be a hit. 

DSC09549

DSC09550

Oddly enough, I hit jackpot.  They got a huge kick out of eating caterpillars and butterflies.  Hmmm….I wonder if this is a foreshadowing incident about their future success on some Survivor type reality show? 

DSC09551

I am not a bug nor boxed mac and cheese kinda lady.  But we did have some leftover cous cous, roasted chicken, and edamame.  Done, there’s dinner without even dirtying another pot!

1 comment:

Trent said...

The girls do love bugs and I have no idea where that comes from!! You can do away with all of them as far as I'm concerned!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...