Tuesday, November 9, 2010

October 31st, 2010

Halloween!!  My Halloween started off VERY non-scary and un-spooky.  I went to a brunch baby shower for Marla at Jimmy's on the Park

DSC09481

Lots of fun, then home for lots of to do’s to get ready for the festivities.  My parents and Grandpa Coco were coming over for an early dinner and wanted to watch the girls head out into the neighborhood in search of candy goodness.

DSC09484

I made a big batch of Bolognese sauce for a lasagna.

DSC09485

My annual finger dip.

DSC09487

I picked lettuce from our garden for the salad (I feel very fancy doing this, not sure why).  Dinner turned out great, so great I forgot to take pictures of my lasagna and then I sent everyone else home with the leftovers.  This happens alot.  Many a family dinners I don’t get to capture because I get busy and then push all the leftovers on the guests.  Oh well, it looked like a lasagna.

DSC09383

DSC09374

DSC09501

There’s my cute little witches!  They were so excited and both knew the deal with the trick or treating this year and were ready to conquer.  Great Halloween!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...