Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 15th, 2011

So today was the last day for Sydney to be in her crib, tomorrow she’s getting a big girl bed.  My parents are giving us Julie’s old bed from their house, which I am excited about.  It’s long overdue, but we said we wanted to wait until after the holidays.  Not sure why, I guess one thing at a time (but really I just wasn’t ready to be a crib free house, this crib has been part of our lives in that spot in this room since 2005), so Holidays first, big girl bed next was the plan.  I had to take a picture of the crib to list it on Craigslist, but I forgot to do it until Sydney was already in her crib for naptime. 

DSC00182

I am so glad I took this picture with her in it (the picture I used for craigslist you can’t see Sydney’s face).  The end of an era!  I am completely shocked at the age of 3, Sydney has never climbed out of her crib either, she is a total monkey and loves to make playground equipment out of any household furniture.

DSC00177

For dinner I made Rachel Ray’s Poppy Teriyaki Glazed Chicken.  I omitted the plums because Trent and the girls love plums (stick with me on this), but I knew they wouldn’t eat them warm in the dish, so why waste perfectly good plums when the family will have them for snacks in their natural state.  I also omitted the poppy seeds because Trent had a drug test at work coming up (that is actually not remotely true at all, I’m just in a mood and thought of that Seinfeld episode with poppy seed bagels).  Overall it was good, not awesome or life changing, but a decent meal.

1 comment:

Trent said...

She is one adorable little monkey - I'm glad you got that picture!! Look how happy she is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...