Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 15th, 2011

Sydney had her Valentine’s Party at her preschool today.  I was rushing to get there in time and I’m glad I did.  I am always on the party planning committee, but I’m normally the parent that signs up for drink, snack, or plates/napkins if I can.  I’m not too crafty and in Sydney’s class there’s a group of moms that really get into it, so I steer clear and buy my juice boxes as my contribution.  I’ve been on party planning committees with Lauren’s class and I do a game or craft if there are no volunteers and it’s just not my cup of tea.  This group works out great for me, I do my snack or juice, I have no guilt, all moms are happy, and it’s always a great party.

DSC00328

Snack!  The kids loved them, very little crumbs left on the table.

DSC00327

Empty plate!  See the juice box in the background?  ALL ME!  Kiwi Strawberry, I know, I do too much, I can’t help myself. ;)

DSC00333

Working on craft number 1.  A valentine door decoration.

DSC00335

DSC00336

DSC00338

Craft number 2, decorated clothes pin.  I really hope this group of moms will continue at Sydney’s school and be in her class next year.  This juice box gig is quite a luxury!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...