Friday, April 1, 2011

March 28th, 2011

Lauren came home with a fantastic report card, so Trent and I decided to take the girls out to celebrate.

The Pasta House!  It’s a great restaurant for us because they have all the girls favorite restaurant options.  Lauren is obsessed with their hot rolls (in fact, I have to ask for a to go box and become an old Italian lady taking home any uneaten rolls for lunch the next day!).  Another benefit is their salad is my all time absolute favorite.  I’ve loved that salad the moment we were first introduced.

The extra benefit is Trent picks out all his onions and gives them to me.

We had a great time and toasted to Lauren!

DSC00657

DSC00660

The happy level heavily increased upon ice cream.

DSC00661

DSC00663

DSC00664

I swear we didn’t serve Lauren celebratory champagne, she’s high on a caramel ice cream sundae.  Way to go Lauren! 

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Their salad is so easy to make if you haven't done it already. I can give it to you if you want. We make it almost everytime we have pasta for dinner. My girls love Pasta House salads.

Anonymous said...

What is the best pasta dish at Pasta House?
DAD

Trent said...

Wow! Great pictures from a great night!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...