Monday, January 9, 2012

December 7th, 2011

Lauren’s school had an early release day and we decided to go see Santa!

STLOUISGALLERIA_20111207_000079

We also did a little shopping, when Santa’s in a mall I can’t help not walking around just a little bit.  On our way out, a girl at a kiosk asked if the girls wanted their hair curled.  She was marketing a new flat iron that can also curl your hair.  Of course, she was smart and asked the 4 and 6 year old and not the 36 year old.  We had the time, so Lauren and Sydney spent the next 20 minutes sitting perfectly still getting curly. 

We got home way later than expected and I love using that as an excuse to go out to dinner.  Even more, the girls had curls that needed to be taken out on the town.

IMG_3043

IMG_3045

We went to our local Pasta House.  We love that place!

IMG_3046

My absolute favorite salad since I was in High School.  Lauren loves it too, so now I have to share.  Which is more than fine by me, I do not want to be known as the mom who won’t share salad.

IMG_3047

Lauren and Sydney could eat their weight in these hot little rolls.  I don’t blame them, they’re good stuff.

IMG_3048

Sydney got the cheese pizza.

IMG_3050

Goof head Lauren got penne with a meat sauce.  That’s her standing order at Italian restaurants.

IMG_3049

IMG_3051

Trent and I split the fish with pasta and broccoli.  So good!  Definitely a fun afternoon followed by a fun evening.

1 comment:

Trent said...

The Pasta House is definitely a family favorite! Everyone goes home full and happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...