Thursday, November 19, 2009

November 12, 2009

Thursdays are my grocery shopping day at Sappington Farmer's Market. I normally work out at the Y, get a starbucks, and head to the store while Lauren's still in school for the morning. I shop sweaty and caffeinated, it's a pretty look I own. Well this Thursday there was a vendor who was cooking gyros to sample. Now in my post workout, drinking coffee state, it smelled amazing, but sounded awful to try at that time. Sydney wanted the pita part and after much coaxing (well, not THAT much), I tried one too. So glad I did! It was the gyro meat, tsatsiki sauce, and flatbread, so good and so easy! I bought all three components and made them for dinner because we had to pick up Lauren's pizzas from her school fundraiser that night, so I needed a quick and easy dinner anyway. I added baby spinach and tomatoes to the gyros and Trent decided it's his new favorite meal. Thank you pushy sample lady, you do your job well.

1 comment:

Trent said...

LOVE THEM!! SO GOOD!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...